Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best When I Find Out The Gender Of My Baby : Call The Midwife

When I Find Out The Gender Of My Baby : Call The Midwife

When I Find Out The Gender Of My Baby : Call The Midwife - Call the Midwife

Please God, do not let me make a mistake, I prayed.

After clearing the worst of the mess from the bed, I lay Muriel on her back, on warm dry maternity pads, and cover her with a blanket. Her pulse and blood pressure are normal, as well as the baby lies quietly in her arms. All I have to do was to wait.

The above is an excerpt from the book The Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and tough Times by Jennifer Worth. The above excerpt is a digitally scanned reproduction of text from print. Although this excerpt has been proofread, occasional errors may appear on account of the scanning process. Please refer to the finished book for accuracy. Reprinted by arrangement with Penguin, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., from The Midwife Copyright �

0 comments:

Post a Comment